I am thrilled to be hosting a giveaway for the PROCESS class from Catherine Davis. I took this class last year during the first run, it was an amazing class! I can honestly say one of the best classes I have ever taken. Catherine is an amazing scrapbooker & Project Lifer. She has such a great eye for design and color.
About the Class
Looking to breathe new life into your scrapbook pages and Project Life layouts? Join “Design Editor” Catherine Davis for a comprehensive, 4-week exploration of PROCESS.
This broad, overview-style workshop tackles a little bit of everything, from digital die-cutting and design principles to typography and product techniques.
Through 21 informative videos and weekly magazine-quality handouts, Catherine will introduce you to her personal creative process—that series of choices it takes to go from “lightbulb moment” to finished layout.
In her signature, highly visual teaching style, she’ll share how she combines nearly two decades of professional design experience with her passion for scrapbooking and Project Life. You’ll learn how she:
• Edits hundreds of photos down to those that tell the right story, both professionally (which photo of Kate Middleton’s wedding ring to include in the Royal Wedding story?) and personally (which pics of her 4-year-old twin daughters to include on her latest page?)
• Uses Aperture and Photoshop Elements to organize and edit photos, use brushes, etc.
• Translates design principles like hierarchy and symmetry to scrapbooking
• Selects the right patterns and fonts for her pages
• Photographs her finished layouts beautiful for sharing online
I will be drawing one person to win a spot in class.Please leave a comment here by Tuesday, July 15 midnight EST. I will post the winner Wednesday the 16th, class will start on the 17th. Good Luck!!