I have been in a real crafting rut these days, like no mojo at all! So I challenged myself to make a quick page, just commit to what I put on the paper & go with it. No changing, no pushing paper around. I started with the photo, as always:) Then I wanted a good quote so I went to my Pinterest board that I have filled with good words.
and the end result-
I am really excited to be contributing to the new Studio Calico class Color Theory. Sign ups are open now, the class starts March 4th. Here are the details -
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU’LL RECEIVE :
- 4 videos from Lisa sharing color & design ideas
- technique tutorials and tips for using color effectively on your projects
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday & Thursday in March
- 40 all new projects, including layouts, Project Life® spreads and cards
- bonus color schemes in every PDF
SPECIAL OFFERS :
- Buy Color Studio + Color Theory and save! Use promo code COLOR when purchasing the Color Studio Class and five or more Color Theory Products and receive a $5 discount. This code expires on 2/7/2014 at 11:59pm EST. Color Studio and five or more Color Theory products must be in your cart for the code to work. No discounts will be given for codes not entered.
- Preorder all 12 Color Theory Inks for $54.99! Individual inks will sell for $4.99 beginning March 1st.
I have tested out the inks and they are awesome! They are also other Color Theory supplies in the SC shop. Good news is that these are now shop staples, so they will hang around:) I hope to see you there!
He dressed himself for school, all by himself. The tie is the perfect addition to the outfit, don’t you think?
I am really excited to finally share that I will be joining Crate Paper this year! I was so excited when I got the email inviting me to join. I love Crate Paper, it is one of my favorite paper companies. The new releases are so awesome, I can’t wait to play with Boys Rule. I love every little piece of this collection!
These are a few of my favorite pieces. Those alphas, YES!
Head over to the Crate Paper blog, they are revealing the new DT all week. Thanks for stopping by!
Here is week #2 of my PL album. I run my weeks from Saturday to Friday, I like to keep the weekend days together. It works for me:)
I used a lot of pieces from the Studio Calico January kits and added in some cards from past kits that I have been hoarding. That is my new motto, use it!! If there is something that I really like, I am going to actually use it and not save it. There will always be something just as cool coming out next month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
I am excited to start another year of PL. I am mixing things up just a bit, I plan on using page protector Design G for the majority of the weeks and filling in with some of the smaller page protectors here & there. Here is my title page
and week 1. This spread was done for the Chic Tags blog and features some of their products. I think the rubons are my favorite, so glad to see them making a comeback!
I am still on the hunt for a album, so if anyone has any suggestion on an album that would be perfect for 10×12 page protectors let me know! Thanks!
This week Chic Tags & Freckled Fawn joined up to bring you some amazing projects! It was really fun getting to work with one of the Oh Deer Me monthly kits from Freckled Fawn. It was packed with tons of fun embellishments! My layout and card are up on the Chic Tags blog today, so head on over to check them out. Here is a little peek:)
I still can hardly believe that Studio Calico asked me to be one of the contributors to their 25 Days class. Maggie Holmes is teaching it again this year and it is shaping up to be an incredible class! Here are the details
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- PDF + videos sharing how Maggie’s foundation pages came together
- A bonus class kit perfect for recording your holidays
- Daily PDFs starting December 5th with Maggie’s completed album
- Four new videos from Maggie
- Allison, Geralyn, Ginny, Marcy and Melanie will each share a look into their albums and process during December – Allison and Marcy will also share videos.
- Access to a class message board and gallery
- New challenges from Maggie each week to keep you working on your album!
BONUS CLASS KIT
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, 25 Days students will receive a bonus class kit filled with holiday cheer. This kit will ship free, no matter how far Santa has to carry it. Quantities are limited, so enroll now to reserve yours!
and I can tell you that they class kit is even more beautiful in person:) I will be using this kit along with the Studio Calico December Daily kit, there are still some available here. I hope you will join us in class!!
This is my favorite time of the year. I love heading in to Halloween and then Thanksgiving with the anticipation of Christmas! I love sweaters & jeans. Cool mornings and nights. Fires in the wood stove. It is just a magical time of the year. Then we hit January, I won’t think about that right now! I am still focused on the leaves and the pumpkins.
I made this page with the October Studio Calico kit Antiquary, one of my faves of the year :) Lots of the new Printshop stuff in the kits! My friend Shanna really outdid herself designing this collection. Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for all of the comments! The winner is
This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Thanks for your generosity to some lucky person!!
Congrats!! Please contact Nicole at email@example.com and she will get all of your details and set you up for the class!! For those that didn’t win you can purchase the class here, it is such an awesome class, we have some fantastic sketches and great scrapbookers joining us. Go check it out!!!