Hi all! I am here with a fun post today! Last week the amazing Suz Mannecke tagged me as one of her favorite scrappers, she is a great one that Suz! If you don’t know her by now, you totally should. Visit her blog and check her out. Suz is one of the kindest people I know, she always a cheerleader for her friends, always there with kind words and encouragement. She is so talented, she does layouts, cards, and even Project Life. Suz seems to have so much energy and love for life and it shows. It seems she is always off on some adventure, making memories with her friends and family. Then we all get to see the beautiful layouts she creates about all of the amazing things she has seen. We always joke that we can’t believe that we haven’t met in real life yet, but I know that we will some day!! It just has to happen, I know it is meant to be :)
So one of the fun parts of this blog hop is to answer some questions, so here we go
1. What am I working on right now? I have a few things that I am working on currently, a project for the Crate Paper blog, trying to get back on track with Project Life, and a very fun and exciting secret that I will be able to talk about very soon ;)
2. How long does it take me to create a project? Usually less than 2 hours, sometimes way less.
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment?I am really into watercolors at the moment.
4. How does my writing/creating process work?It almost always starts with the photo and then I go from there.
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired?Pinterest of course! and online galleries and blogs. I feel so lucky to know so many crazy talented people who I get to look at their projects and I am so inspired!
6. What is my signature style?I like white space, typed journaling, stitching on all layouts!, focus on the photo and story.
Thank you so much Suz for tagging me for this blog hop, I am so honored to have been chosen by you!!
Now here are 3 of my favorite scrappers….
Man ,if you don’t know Emily you must run to her blog right now! She is so talented! I have been lucky enough to get to know her and she is so sweet and funny! I think that really shows in her layouts. I love her clean style, she has a way with patterned paper that I envy. The focus of her layouts are the photos and I love that. When I first met Emily I couldn’t believe that she even knew who I was, I had been stalking her from afar and then when she said that she liked my pages I couldn’t believe it! Emily is another person that I would love to meet in real life, I just know that we would hit it off right away.
I can’t even list all the ways that Shanna inspires me. She is the reason that I started experimenting with hybrid scrapping. I can’t even believe some of the things she creates, they are pure magic on paper. She is simply amazing! She puts her heart & soul on her layouts and it truly shows. She is such a champion for other people, always the first one with an encouraging word and showing off other people’s work on her blog. She is a great example of why I love this hobby so much, inspiring other people and not afraid to try new things.
Magdalena is way cooler than I will ever be, she lives in Sweden and listens to heavy metal music, enough said. She is so eclectic in her scrapbooking, I just love to see the way her mind works. She has been really getting into hybrid scraping recently, it has been so much fun to watch her grow into the amazing scrapper that she is today. Her style is all her own and I love that about her, I can pick out a Magdalena page right away!
Thanks again Suz for including me in this blog hop, it really means a lot to me :)